Sunday, May 10, 2009

5.10.2009






My mom really is the most amazing woman in the world. No, really, I swear. Not only is she one of the smartest people I know, but she's one of the most talented and thoughtful and caring as well. She went to med school, had six, yes SIX kids, and mastered the art to fun things like log and lamb cakes, gingerbread houses and calligraphy. She's seriously wonder woman. Mom, i think your the greatest person in the whole world, and I wish i could be home in New Olreans with you today. I love you SO SO much, and appreciate everything that you do for us, everyday.

LOTS and LOTS of love,

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM, i love you.

bee

the pics:
1. Mom, Me, Cecelia (my neice), Alice (my sister) and Mallory (my sister in law!)
2. Us girls decorating the traditional(and celcelia's first!) gingerbread house
3. My mom has mastered the log cake. Trust me, making shaped cakes takes some serious skill (and practice!!)
4. My mom as a little behbehhh on easter. How CUTE.

2 comments: